Requirements of role To execute, design and layout the following:
- Print Adverts and Banner artwork
- Print Booklets, Brochures and Leaflets
- Other miscellaneous print matter such as stationery
- Website graphics and banners
- Webpage design
- Basic managing and organisational skills
- Good English communication
- The designer will be working from pre-defined house style sheet and brand guidelines.
- Adobe Photoshop (or Fireworks)
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
Platform: PC, but must have font-management knowledge and work in universal file formats (or Adobe formats).
At least have 1-2 years of industry experience, but portfolio will be main criterion for judgement.
Must work in vector form in all cases other than when working with photos.
Basic core skills in design Should show relatively good skills in:
- Composition and layout
- Typography and font-use
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work in a team
- Basic knowledge of print-processes
- Basic knowledge of web based imagery and methods
- Image selection and manipulation
Required for Review Designers must provide the following:
- Portfolio of work (online or PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org