This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The area: Advertising SalesAt Google, we believe a salesperson's success depends on the customer's success – and we offer our clients technology solutions to help them grow their business and maximise their return on their marketing investment. This ability requires our Sales team to have varied skills and talents, including thorough knowledge of the advertising business, understanding of complex technologies and the ability to sell effectively. We also have a keen eye for new opportunities and a skill for presenting them effectively to our clients.
The role: Account StrategistThis is a creative position that calls for the highest levels of strategic and analytical thinking, a strong affinity for the craft of language and a fondness for consulting closely with clients. As an Account Strategist, you'll distill the essence of our clients' products and services into targeted keyword lists and text advertisements that connect our advertisers with customers. You will also collaborate with our Sales and Operations team to work closely with clients to maximise the performance of these highly targeted ads.
- Consult with advertisers in developing their strategy while controlling editorial quality.
- Monitor and analyse online marketing and campaign performance data in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements that will optimise ad campaigns.
- Leverage your deep understanding of clients' websites and products to develop creative content for their text ads.
- Encourage advertisers to incorporate Google's variety of ROI-oriented ad strategies.
- Provide customer training and orientation on Google products such as Google Analytics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with strong academic record preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing/editing and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented, ability to complete large volumes of work quickly.
- Significant problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.