Jun 24, 2011

Expertise in Social Marketing for Affidavit help


Job Description

I am looking for an expert on Internet Marketing and privacy matters as it relates to support a patent response to the USPTO for my site (through an affidavit) My goal is to get at least two of my important patent claims granted with this affidavit.

My patent lawyer recommended I get an affidavit (which he supplied) in support of my patent claims, particularly the last two that deal with privacy friendly impact of the system on my website. No follow-up on your part will be needed with the USPTO – the only involvement would be filling out an affidavit my patent lawyer provided, and helping detail what makes the patent claims different from the patent cited by this examiner. The geographical location of the "expert" that fills out and signs the affidavit is irrelevant.

I will submit my patent claims and the patent examiner objections if you agree to help with this.  I will also summarize the relevant parts of the claims that were rejected and my specific replies so the information is as succinct and brief as possible.

Please include past work samples and if you will agree to sign a NDA. Thanks.

About the Employer

  • Palm Beach Gardens, United States (UTC-05)
Apply to This Job