- 1+ years experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related field is an asset.
- Excellent in Visio and UML tools
- Familiarity with multiple architectures: n-tier, .NET, client-server, etc
- Fundamental understanding of software development lifecycle
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability of collaboration with other units.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Out of the Box Thinking, Learning on the fly
- Participate in providing scope of project
- Gather, define and analyze business requirements and workflows.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
- Design and develop business requirements implementation plans.
- Participate in daily progress meetings and the preparation and delivery of both weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Providing Change Management and Training input.
- Participate in QA testing efforts.
- Communicate needed changes to Technology team.
The interested applicants send their resumes (with the job title in the subject) to the following e-mail:
KINDLY MENTION THE EXACT JOB TITLE IN THE E-MAIL SUBJECT OR THE E-MAIL WILL BE REJECTED.