Jun 14, 2011
Growing company In 6th October City seeks for following positions :
1- HR Specialist (Code HR001)
- Job analysis and job description.
- Dealing with government agencies (Labour Office\Health\Social Insurance.
- Good experience of all human resource management processes.
- Handle all payroll & attendance issues with the Accounting department.
- recurting, selecting, placement, orientation.
- Learning and Training.
- Proficiency in computer and Internet applications.
- Responsible for personnel files and complete the grounds for the appointment new staff.
Experience and skills :
- Suitable certificate.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a Human Resources Department.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
2- Accounts Officer and Treasurer (Code At002)
Required Accountants fresh graduated from population of Giza in the post of Secretary of Treasury is required and a full-time commitment, integrity and accuracy in work. Mastering work on the computer. Males only.
please Send your C.V and mention Job code in Subject line to E-Mail: email@example.com
Siemens is inviting students at universities in the Middle East to contribute their ideas for finding a solution to one of the toughest challenges of the future:
How can you build sustainable cities in the desert? Imagine that a large metropolis is being built in the desert and you have been put in charge of one of the following five technical challenges:
- Ensure a steady, safe supply of drinking water.
- Provide a reliable source of energy/electricity.
- Set up a public health system.
- Establish an efficient, functioning waste management system.
- The best ideas will win attractive prizes of up to US $25,000.
- The ten finalists will attend the mega-event in Qatar – or be one of the 250 guests at the awards ceremony, which includes a formal after-show party.
- Meet the Siemens experts and gain an ideal platform for networking.
How to Participate?
- Any student at a college or university in the Middle East can participate.
- Enter on your own or in a group of up to three people. If you are entering as a group, choose one person who will coordinate and serve as a liaison to the others.
Time line and important dates :
- Competition is now opened.
- Deadline for submitting ideas: End of July 2011.
- Announcement of finalists: Beginning of September 2011.
- Onsite contest and award ceremony: End of October 2011.
- Register at www.siemens.com/studentawa
- Submit your idea with a short description, key benefit and abstract, and include any creative materials you want (e.g., a short video or pictures).
*Please visit the above mentioned site for more details