Jun 14, 2011
Growing company In 6th October City seeks for following positions :
1- HR Specialist (Code HR001)
- Job analysis and job description.
- Dealing with government agencies (Labour Office\Health\Social Insurance.
- Good experience of all human resource management processes.
- Handle all payroll & attendance issues with the Accounting department.
- recurting, selecting, placement, orientation.
- Learning and Training.
- Proficiency in computer and Internet applications.
- Responsible for personnel files and complete the grounds for the appointment new staff.
Experience and skills :
- Suitable certificate.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a Human Resources Department.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
2- Accounts Officer and Treasurer (Code At002)
Required Accountants fresh graduated from population of Giza in the post of Secretary of Treasury is required and a full-time commitment, integrity and accuracy in work. Mastering work on the computer. Males only.
please Send your C.V and mention Job code in Subject line to E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Siemens is inviting students at universities in the Middle East to contribute their ideas for finding a solution to one of the toughest challenges of the future:
How can you build sustainable cities in the desert? Imagine that a large metropolis is being built in the desert and you have been put in charge of one of the following five technical challenges:
- Ensure a steady, safe supply of drinking water.
- Provide a reliable source of energy/electricity.
- Set up a public health system.
- Establish an efficient, functioning waste management system.
- The best ideas will win attractive prizes of up to US $25,000.
- The ten finalists will attend the mega-event in Qatar – or be one of the 250 guests at the awards ceremony, which includes a formal after-show party.
- Meet the Siemens experts and gain an ideal platform for networking.
How to Participate?
- Any student at a college or university in the Middle East can participate.
- Enter on your own or in a group of up to three people. If you are entering as a group, choose one person who will coordinate and serve as a liaison to the others.
Time line and important dates :
- Competition is now opened.
- Deadline for submitting ideas: End of July 2011.
- Announcement of finalists: Beginning of September 2011.
- Onsite contest and award ceremony: End of October 2011.
- Register at www.siemens.com/studentawa
- Submit your idea with a short description, key benefit and abstract, and include any creative materials you want (e.g., a short video or pictures).
*Please visit the above mentioned site for more details
Job Title: "Part-time iPhone Instructor"
1- Preparing Diploma Description, Objectives, List of courses -or lessons-, Description of each course -or lessons-.
2- Able to execute sessions on any day -Weekends at any time or any other day starting from 5:00pm- .
1- Experience -not less than 1 year- in iPhone development.
2- Knowledge of different mobile systems Platforms -J2ME or Android- is a plus.
3- Previous Training Experience.
4- Knowledge of the different software life cycles is a plus.
5- Excellent command of English language.
If you have the required qualifications, kindly you’re your
CV iPhonedeveloper1@hotmail.com mentioning the position's title: "Part-time iPhone Instructor" in the subject of the email.
Also, if you are acquainted with an external candidate whom you believe is qualified for the position with the knowledge needed, please don't hesitate to refer him/her to us.
The deadline for applying will be on Thursday 23th of June 2011.
Job title: E-marketing specialist.
E-marketing specialists are responsible for optimizing client web page code, content and marketing the website.
They are required to reach and educate potential clients using social media, public relations and online advertising.
1- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) & Pay per click (PPC).
2- HTML code.
3- Keyword research.
4- Viral marketing.
5- Web content creation and management.
6- Blog creation and management.
7- E-mail marketing.
8- Online PR (public relations) management.
9- Design Banner ads.
10- Google adwords certified is a plus.
11- Google analytic certified is plus.
12- Good communication skills.
A bachelor's degree in marketing or business, as well as one to two years of experience in online marketing, preferred e-marketing certification in addition to a college degree.
Send your CV to email@example.com write in the subject “ E-marketing Specialist “
Urgently needed for a leading construction company located In New Cairo: 1. Chief finance officer CEO: General Requirements: *A...
وظائف خدمة عملاء - وظائف اكسيد - وظائف وصلة - وظائف اتصال- وظائفة ع الكول سنتر - وظائف خالية خدمة عملاء - فرص عمل اولا السلام علي...
جمعية رسالة للاعمال الخيرية , عنوان جمعية رسالة للاعمال الخيرية , جمعية رسالة تليفونات , عناوين فروع رساله بالقاهره والمحاقظات , عمل الخير...
تم فتح باب التقديم فى منحة الاى تى اى لسنة 2011 الدفعة 32 هى عبارة عن منحة دراسية مدتها 9 شهور مقدمة من وزارة الاتصالات بالتعاون مع مع...