1. Manage SMEs sales team for a particular geographical area and particular products line.
2. Ensure meeting the sales team's targets in terms of revenues and coverage.
3. Set up objectives and goals, and a plan of action about how to achieve goals.
4. Get in touch with clients and build new relations with potential clients
5. Identify potential customers and their needs and expand customers base.
6. Work closely with other departments.
7. Submit regular reports on the progress of the sales team and its performance KPIs.
8. Report all actions to head of sales and other senior managers.
9. Coach and mentor sales specialists.
10. Follow on market and customer information and on future buying trends.
1. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
2. He/She must be persuasive, well-mannered and have good negotiation skills
3. He/She needs to motivate his team and must be a good leader
4. He/She must be good with numbers
5. He/she must be fluent in English and Arabic
Education & Experience:
1. Bachelor degree ( preferable faculty of pharmacy, veterinary or physician)
2. Experience of 3 to 7 years in sales-related positions preferably in pharmaceutical companies