1. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
2. Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
3. Prepare financial management reports including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and all other required financial reports.
4. Ensure accurate and timely, monthly, quarterly and year end close.
5. Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
6. Monitor and support taxation issue.
7. Develop and maintain financial data bases.
8. Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
9. Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Accounting degree.
• Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
• Knowledge of economic principles.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Maximum 2 years’ in finance and accounting experience.