Electronics Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the “System level design” of electronic circuits for MEMS devices. Those circuits can either be PCB based using off-shelf components or custom developed ASIC.
• Work closely with the MEMS design team to define requirements of the electronic circuits for the different products.
• Propose architecture(s) for the electronic circuits and suggest the development approach as well as development plans.
• Interface with ASIC design teams to evaluate proposals for new design as well as monitor the progress and acceptance of deliverables of running projects.
• Get involved with ASIC design teams to define system level architecture as well as block level specifications when needed.
• Engage in system integration, particularly, for interfacing electronics with MEMS, and in system level testing and debugging.
• Handle fixes or modifications necessary for electronic circuits as needed.
• Propose and drive next generation electronics for current products.
Job Prerequisites (Experience, qualification, skills)
• University degree in Electronic Engineering with Min. 8 years of relevant experience in design of electronic circuits. Of which, he should have Min. 4-5 years working experience on System level design.
• Excellent background in mixed-signal electronic circuit design including previous experience in ASIC or PCB design (MEMS or optoelectronics knowledge is a plus).
• Strong communication skills combined with good management skills is a must
• Work independently, flexible, creative and have high quality standards
• Team player, self-starter and autonomous, must be excited by technology.
• Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
if you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com stating Electronics Development Manager in the subject of the Email.