Damietta, Dakahleya, Gharbeya, Kafr el shekh, Alexandria
... • Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
•Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
•Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• O Experience is required.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
•Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Negotiation & Communication Skills, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
IF You are interested, Kindly send me your CV with a recent photo on email@example.com with a subject Sales Rep.