Obtain the responsibilities of online and offline marketing researches and data analysis as well as setting a list of researches tools to achieve specific goals or tasks “getting accurate data” to base a decisions over ;and responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings.
• A minimum of 1 to 3 years within the custom Market Research industry
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
• Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
• Expertise with MS Office
• Certified for MKTG researches from a well known institute or university.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent in socials & blogger usage.
• Very good internet user “heavy user”.
• Discipline to manage large volumes of projects versus tight deadlines
• Self-motivated, creative, responsible, with excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioned job title in the email subject line
“Note” Mails without Job title in the Email subject line will be neglected