Job Title : Senior Internal Auditor ( IT )
* Location : Egypt - Cairo
* Package : Monthly Salary (negotiable) + Bonus ( Biannual)
* Preferable Gender : Male
* Apply to : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Job Accountabilities:
1. Conducts IT internal audit projects that cover all aspects for the company's IT systems, operations, and infrastructure including application controls, physical and logical security, change management, new systems acquisition, development and implementation, security, data center controls and disaster recovery planning, among others.
2. Plans, organizes, and schedules own workload so that audit activities are completed accurately and on time.
3. Provides input to the development of the annual audit plan.
4. Working at the direction of the IT Audit Department Manager, assists in audit planning, coordinates with process owners, assesses process level risks, executes audit program steps, prepares written communications summarizing audit issues, develops solutions to control issues, prepares inputs to audit reports, and follows-up on open issues and validates that corrective actions have been completed.
5. Supports Internal Auditors in assessing and addressing IT risks in operational and financial audit projects.
6. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of IT controls, IT management frameworks, and audit procedures.
7. Remains up to date on the company’s IT applications and infrastructure.
• Excellent command of English language ( Writing , reading and speaking )
• Previous experience in a similar position ( Internal Auditor is IT Departments )
• Experience in Automotive filed is a plus.
. Age not less than 40 years old.
• Not less than five years of experience in the internal audit field, with a good experience as internal auditor ( IT )
If you are interested , please send your updated CV with a recent photo to: email@example.com
- Please write the title of the position you are applying for as a subject for your Email.