Big Company is seeking a highly qualified candidate for the Position:
" Senior Tenders & Estimation Engineer "
• Participate in the study of bid documents and specifications to identify the most important details of the project.
• Participate in the study of engineering drawings to identify the quality and quantity of materials required
• Make the necessary contacts with the consultant to clarify the terms of bidding when needed.
• Participate in determining which items can be self sustaining by the company and the others which must be contracted with the subcontractors.
• Send the specifications and engineering drawings to subcontractors for the study and receive bids
• Review of bids from subcontractors and preparation of comparative reports.
• Cooperation with the Procurement engineer to identify the prices for the inclusion in the auction.
• Participating in coordination with the external consultant in the case of study of some auction items at the external party.
• Cooperate with the Planning engineer, and monitoring of projects in the coordination of schedules, according to the timing required of the client.
• 6 - 9 years of experience.
• Bachelors Degree Engineering
• Excellent English language
• Excellent computer and administrative skills
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong Personality
• Can Work Under Pressure
• Can Meet Deadlines
• Decision Maker & Initiative - Analytical Thinking – Interacting with people .
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to send resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your recent photo mentioning the Job title in the subject.
Unplugged, For Executive Recruitment Services
Address: 3 Mosadak St., Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
Tel. No.: (202)37625105/3762-8441/2
E-Mail: email@example.com Fax No.: (202)37626114
Office GSM: (2010)799-9994 / (2010)999-9109
Web Site: www.unplugged.com.eg