In-House – Business Lawyer / Contracts Manager - Global Comms Company – Egypt – Ref 3580
Our client is one of the world’s foremost communications companies with operations in 160 countries and 70,000 staff worldwide.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced commercial contracts manager or lawyer to join the team in Cairo, Egypt. The role will focus heavily on negotiating and drafting high worth agreements and work closely with key partners internally and externally. Excellent, well structured progression prospects are on offer together with an attractive package.
For consideration, you MUST fulfil the following criteria:
• Experienced contracts manager or lawyer qualified in a MENA or western jurisdiction
• Extensive experience gained within the Telco or IT industries
• Business level English and Arabic
• Extensive experience of negotiating and drafting high worth agreements
• A solid track record of key account management and relationship building
• A good understanding of the Egyptian and MENA markets
For consideration please forward your CV for review to our retained consultants – McKenzie Douglas – Chris Steindorff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
McKenzie Douglas - Specialist recruiters of Legal, Energy and Engineering professionals both nationally and internationally, find out more about more us at our website: www.mckenziedouglas.co.uk