-Identifying prospective clients and conducting sales visits to explore potential business opportunities by identifying their needs.
-Proposing and actively promoting solutions based on Company products and services that would satisfy identified needs.
-Ensuring the clients fulfill all needed documents and medical examinations.
-Coordinating with the Sales Support Services to ensure the prompt operations activities in issuance of the policy and claims settlement and providing all needed information for that purpose.
-Closely managing and monitoring the progress in sales targets achievement, the quality of the portfolio and the persistency of policies to ensure achieving targets.
-Following up on the developments of clients’ needs and maintaining good long terms relations with customers to ensure maximum clients satisfaction.
-Ensuring excellent feedback efficiency to customer queries.
-Continuously updating market and competition knowledge to expand market penetration.
-Continuously building and developing the network of contacts and sources of leads.
- University degree.
- 1-3 years of experience sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully manage relations with external and internal clients.
- Excellent communications skills with a high customer service orientation.
- Excellent presentation skills and high self-confidence.
- Good planning and follow up abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Keen on learning and self-development.
- Creative and highly self-motivated with an ability to handle work pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Good computer skills.
Gender : Any
Experience : 1-3 Years.
Comments : Please mention in the subject line, the position that you are applying for.
Job Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & cc: email@example.com