Bachelor’s degree in computer science or commerce.
Minimum of 4 years Oracle experience with extensive Oracle Financial skills & least 2 full lifecycle implementation projects in Oracle Financial Modules.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a client facing role
- Excellent English language.
• Analyzing business rules and requirements
• Implementing Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Assets, Oracle GL , Oracle CM
• Preparing business process documentation
• Develop the Future Process Model
• Develop the Business Requirements Mapping
• Identify and develop the Reporting Requirements
• Identifying feasible alternative workaround solutions where appropriate
• Evaluating specific requirements and recommending how each can be incorporated in the generic model
• Advising, guiding, and supporting the project team on the use, implementation, and maintenance of Oracle Applications
• Setting up the Oracle Applications on the testing environment and assist in the production one.
• Conduct the Project Team Training
• Conduct the Business System Testing
The Project Manager
If you think you are qualified send your c.v to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and write the " Senior Oracle Financial Consultant " in the subject line .