work experience requirements
•Experience 1-3 years in software development.
• BA/BS in Computer Science.
• Solid Knowledge of Cartridge Standards & Development
• Working with Different SDLC (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, … etc)
• Deep understanding of Design patterns.
• Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Deep understanding of Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
• Excellent experience with Object Oriented Programming.
• Excellent Understanding of Software Architecture and Design Patterns.
• IT / Telecommunication background
• Languages & Frameworks:
Java: J2SE & J2EE
• PHP is a plus
• Database engine:
• Oracle 10j,11i
• Object Relational Models (ORM):
• Hibernate is a plus
• Strong Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
• Receive requests of new products.
• Get the project requirements document.
• Analyze the system requirements.
• Design system architecture.
• Begin the cycle of software implementation.
• Testing projects.
• Handover projects to the Operations Team after the stabilization period.
• Working closely with upper management.
• Reviewing and tracing the logs of the IVR Applications confirming its stability.
Following up with the 24-7 team for the new errors and putting the fixing algorithm for it.
Develop new products and enhance existing ones, open source projects, for better performance and adding new features.
- Developing required modules and services to meet client’s requirements.
- Design the main Projects and improve the quality performance of the entire services.
Responsible for managing and providing assistance to the developing team.
If you are interested in this job please send your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.