" Credit Manager "
Job Purpose :
Manages all activities related to finance, credit and insurance.
Job Description :
· Credit Risk Assessment/Evaluation – Customer Meeting is
· Customers Financials Analysis and Decision Making –
Balance sheet & P & L Analysis is Must.
· Commercial Knowledge – Have handeled letter of Credit
(Negotiations), SBLC & BG Knowledge.
· Credit Administration – Receivables Monitoring,
Collections, DSO Management, Credit Operations (Order Management),
Credit Documentation etc..
· Credit Insurance Management – Negotiation & policy Terms
· Structuring of Credit transactions & Working Capital
· Collection forecast & Achievement.
· Industry/Market/Customer Knowledge – Preferred.
· Good in Managing the team and needs to be a task master.
· Minimum 7-8 years of experience in Credit & Finance operations
from FMCG Companies.
· Requires in depth knowledge of advanced principle of Credit
· Supervises functional activities through subordinates
· Technical and analytical services of moderately complex nature.
Identifies collects and manipulates appropriate data & info.
· Well versed in MS Excel.
· Excellent communication skills.
· He/she should be methodical, procedures driven and organized
· Must have good attitude and objective
· Must have excellent analytical skills
· ERP experience is preferred
Education : Proficiency achieved through a Masters degree or
equivalent relevant experience
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to
send resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your
recent photo mentioning the Job title in the subject.