" Senior Chemical Trading Engineer "
Job Description :
· Marketing (importing & exporting of mainly chemical products,
opening new market and creating new customers, etc).
Chemical products to be handled, but not limited to :
1. Olefins (Ethylene, Propylene etc.)
2. Polymers: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), PE – PP – PET
– PC & PS.
3. Fine Chemicals: Glycerin – PVA – PTA – MEG.
4. In-organic Chemicals : Fertilizers (Ammonia, Urea, Phosphate,
· Logistics and documentation job for the import & export business
- Logistics job includes Monitoring shipping schedule of the
chemical products to and from Egypt.
- Monitoring payment arrangement by foreign / Egyptian
customers such as L/C opening at proper timing and terms and
Documentation job includes checking whether following documents are
arranged at proper timing and terms and conditions.
- Packing list
- Certificate of quality/quantity
- Certificate of origin
· Business development for the Projects mainly related to oil &
gas and chemicals.
· Above job description may change according to the Company's own
judgment or requirement
· Previous experience at least for 5 years, preferably more than
10 years in trading or chemical trading field.
· English school, with a university degree (preferably faculty of
· Excellent English.
· Computer skill is required (windows – excel – word –
power point – outlook – internet)
· Well experienced and motivated person.
· Completed or exempted from military service.
· Age between 30 to 40.
· Candidates should be resident in Cairo
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to
send resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your
recent photo mentioning the Job title in the subject.