Job Posting:Apr 5, 2012
Job Number: 039538
Primary Location: Egypt-Egypt-Cairo
Search Account Specialist – Spanish speaker
You are not looking for a move right now, but you would be interested to join a great team at Yahoo! in the near future?
The role is currently not available, but Yahoo! is always interested in making connections with the top talent in the market for future vacancies. To find out more about the opportunities we could have on offer in the future please see the job description below.
In the near future Yahoo! Egypt is hiring a Spanish speaking Search Account Specialists based in our office in Cairo (6th of October City).
We are looking for people with experience in customer services and multiple language skills (Fluency in Arabic, English and Spanish) and the willingness to join a dynamic company in the Online Industry.
Yahoo! is the premier digital media company. We deliver your world, your way by creating deeply personal digital experiences that keep more than half a billion people connected to what matters most – across devices and around the globe. And it's the Yahoos behind the scenes who make this all possible. We are energetic, idea-driven people who are passionate about shaping the future of the digital world. So if this sounds like you, come show us what you've got.
The Yahoo! EU mid-market Search Creative Management team is an integral part of the small to medium sales organization in Yahoo! Search Marketing Europe. The MM Creative Management teams provide a world class Search campaign creation and consultation service to the small to medium advertiser base. It is a vibrant, fun and busy environment in which to work where you will help drive the growth of the mid-market channel and work with management to maximize its revenue-generating capabilities. The EU MM Search Creative Management team supports a total of 12 EU markets and 10 languages by building powerful client relationships, creating campaigns and proposals, delivering creative copy and selecting effective keywords.
As an MM Search Creative Specialist you will be part of a team responsible for making Yahoo! Search Marketing the preferred solution for advertisers, with editorial search optimization perceived as a key benefit of working with Yahoo! You will be working with Senior Search Creative staff and partnering with the MM Sales teams to provide our most valuable clients with creative search marketing solutions to enhance Click Through Rate (CTR) and Return On Investment (ROI).As a Specialist you will receive ongoing training on Yahoo! Search Marketing guidelines, tools and Creative Development best practices.
- Work with regional mid-market teams by ensuring completion of all tasks to the highest quality and within agreed time frames (SLA).
- As directed by your Manager, you may occasionally work with the mid-market Sales teams to identify and drive revenue opportunities with high potential advertisers.
- As directed by your Manager, you may also occasionally work directly with advertisers: helping to diagnose their issues, identify opportunities and promote behaviour that grows their spend with YSM, while also ensuring long-term client success. This can include direct interaction as well as preparation of client presentations and optimisations.
- Become an expert with respect to YSM guidelines and search marketing best practices
- Prepare search listing proposals (sourcing keywords and writing copy) based on the content of the client’s Web site, using specific in-house systems for our high value advertisers. You will ensure that advertising clients’ search listings are relevant to their Web site and comply with Yahoo! Search Marketing editorial guidelines and in-house style
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Internet savvy with some knowledge of search marketing, including drivers of click-through-rate, search volume and conversions
- Good analytical skills and the ability to make logical and consistent decisions (according to Yahoo! Search Marketing’s editorial policy)
- Detail oriented with demonstrable commercial skills
- Ability to function in a revenue focused environment providing remote services and support both to clients and to internal resources.
- Good organisation skills and computer proficiency i.e. Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, written and spoken plus one other European language (Spanish) where relevant
- Availability to work on European working hours (Mon to Fri)
- Experience in copy editing / writing preferred
- Strong working knowledge of marketing language, goals and measures of performance, with the ability to see YSM services from our advertisers’ perspective
- Experience interpreting data and identifying action plans from that data
- Good organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills required
- Result-driven, ability to work to specific targets