Job Title Travel Counsellor
Job Category Tourism
Job Type Full Time
1) Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
2) Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books/systems, and hotel rate books/references, or quote package tour's costs.
3) Book transportation and hotel reservations, tours, and handles all visa arrangements.
4)Telephone customer to advise of any changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
5) Follows up on waiting list reservations & pending travel procedures with clients/accounts.
6) Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company.
7) Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
8) Print or request transportation carrier tickets, using computer printer system or system link to travel carrier.
9) Handle clients' Technical problems.
10) Adhere to all operating, quality and security procedures.
* Customer service & quality standards
• Maintain client relationship management.
• Maintain customer focus.
• Adhere to all operating & security procedures.
• Provide correct and accurate pricing to clients.
• Maintain computer based and paper files.
• Answer office inquiries.
• Handle administrative tasks.
• Coordinate & assist in credit (debtors) collection.
• Share responsibilities in teams.
• Increase sales from walk in clients.
* Punctual with clients in all agreed upon arrangements and according to the procedures manual.
* Follow all policies, rules and regulations of the organization.
Organize own work and set priorities to maximize productivity
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Job-Contact Information: Michael Nabih
Comments: Kindly mention the job title in the subject or otherwise it will be rejected.