" Assistant Legal Counsel"
To support the General Counsel (Middle East) in providing legal support to country operations on various legal matters including insurance legislation, companies law.
Job Description :
• Ensuring compliance with corporate governance rules and internal standards and regulatory requirements
• Provide legal support to country operations on various legal matters, including insurance legislation and company law
• Assist with legal entity restructuring program for Egypt entity
• Manage and implement various corporate policies including compliance with corporate governance as well as develop associated training and procedure manuals
• Draft, review, negotiate and advise on contract and legal documents
• Managing litigation case files for all non claims litigation
• Conduct legal research and analysis, as directed
• Review policy contract wording
• Such other duties that may arise from business need or as may be directed
• Prepare the necessary reports on legislative changes, regulatory interactions, legal reports etc.
Communication and Working Relationships:
• Work with the Managing Director and other senior managers
• Regulatory contact
• Manage outside legal counsel
• 5-6 years of experience.
• English and Arabic
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to send resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your recent photo mentioning the Job title in the subject.