Fields of Work: Customer Service / Telemarketing, Real Estate, Sales/Business Development
Required for a leading Real Estate Company.
1. provide expertise in modeling and mapping business processes
2. Set the overall department procedures and work standards
3. Set the overall department objectives in line with the overall company strategic direction
4. Prioritize and set targets to be achieved within specific time frames
5. Identify the department budget and other resources needed to achieve the desired objectives
6. Assign duties to other department members
7. Direct the department members on the best practices of performing the job tasks
8. Review progress and identify performance deviation
9. Identify the reports needed, to help collect and analyze various data
10. Spot patterns and relationships that yield to an understanding of a situation or solving problems
11. produce reports to monitor results
12. present recommendations to senior management based on his / her findings
13. Set a development plan for the team members and identify tailored training programs with respect to the position core competencies and duties
14. Apply a succession plan by identifying potential managers and excel them into special managerial training programs
15. Motivate the department members and apply a successful compensation and incentive system according to performance
16. Conduct various periodical meetings with the department staff to discuss whatever problems and issues that need to be either solved or cleared
17. Conduct performance Appraisal Meetings to review the previously agreed upon targets achievements and set new targets for the next period
18. Recruit and hire the needed human power in the department
19. Interpret and resolve conflicts within the department members
20. Conduct the overall company’s administrative policies and guide lines
Prefered experience in the Real Estate Field.
To Apply kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , please mention "Customer Services Manager" in the subject line of the email.