El Waffa Farm – Osman Group _Requiring for direct Employment
Position : Fish Production Supervisor _ Fresh graduate (Veterinary)
Main duties & Responsibilities :
- Following up feeding plan as scheduled
- Implement the Immunization program as scheduled
- Following up the production process and insure the product quality and take the necessary action for improvement
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for all production variables
Education: B.Sc. Veterinary Medicine
Knowledge: - Knowledge of " the dates of immunizations ,ways of fattening , ways and methods of service and care”
Experience: Fresh graduate
Computer Literature: Basic computer skills
Language: Good command in both written and spoken English
- Must have Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized person with proven ability to handle problems
- Energetic and able to work under pressure with positive attitude.
- Must be loyal and stable person
- Able to work under pressure.
- Co-operative, punctual and responsible.
Day(s) Off: 6 days off every 24 working day
Working Hours: Permanent residence
• If you’re interested, please send your updated resume including a recent photo to: email@example.com
• Please mention the job Code (APS-SN-05) in the email Subject
Website : www.Osman.net