The followed job vacancies are available at Al Borg Laboratories, in case you have potential references that would be great:
1. HR Supervisor OR HR Section Head (based on years of experience, exposure and potentiality)
Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for overall operation of Recruitment, Employee Relations, Performance Management and Organization Development functions
- Manage or Supervise a team of two subordinates
- Prepare Manpower Plans, oversea implmentation of recruitment activities and annual recruitment plan with relevant reporting.
- Assist in deploying and managing the performance management system. Work as focal point, and facilitator to management team and staff with regards PMS implementation, awareness, objectives development, appraisal methods etc.
- Responsible for the Employee Relations activities development and deployment, i.e. grievance system, internal communication, awards, staff events etc.
- Support in establishing and managing the Organization Development activities to include developing functional and job descriptions, Org Charts, developing HR policies, and procedures, implementing HR development projects.
- Assist in developing and managing a long term talent management program, career development and succession plans.
- 4-7 Years experience in at least 2-3 of above mentioned functions
- HR Diploma as a minimum.
- Fluent or very good English language proficiency.
- High communication skills
- Previous experience in Medical or Healthcare org is preferred, but not a must.
- Work under pressure.
- Self motivated
2. Compensation and Benefits Sr. Specialist or Supervisor (based on experience and potentiality)
- Assist in enhancing the compensation and benefits activities to include analysis of current comp and ben. policy, schemes, allowances and practices.
- Assist in managing the benefits administration, include medical and life to insure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Strong reporting and analysis skills