Summary: Seeking a detail-oriented individual to set-up and maintain items in the system. Primary responsibility will be collecting data for new products, processing of product data for PIM, and ensuring data integrity This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working with a variety of business units and works well with complex issues in time-sensitive situations.
Description of Position / Duties:
- Set-up and maintain new and existing items in the system. Assist ProductManagers in collection of required data necessary for new product set up in legacy systems, websites, and catalogs.
• Data Integrity: Work with Product Data Manager in ensuring the accuracy of allproduct data, product descriptions, required key data fields and images, Verify accuracy of data.
• Communicate with Sales, Plants, Purchasing, Merchandising and Customer Service regarding new products.
• Maintain material costing, Assist in data cleansing activities as required, including contacting vendors as necessary, web searches.
• Additional projects and tasks as requested, Assist in the preparation of special projects reports, data collation or other special projects as assigned by ProductData Manager or Assistant Product Data Manager.
• • High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration preferred.
• • 1 year of retail or order management experience
• • Excellent verbal, interpersonal ,written communication skills
• • Strong decision-making, problem-solving, multi-tasking and follow-up skills
• • Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment
Good Commercial awareness.
Good Computer literacy skills.Knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word and e-mail
Analytical problem solving skills.
Fluent in englisch
Customer Care Expertise.
3 months probationary period After that 1 Year contract
To apply for this position, please send your CV : email@example.com