Jun 24, 2011

Immigration, Business and Tax Lawyer


Job Description

I am in the process of making a small investment in the US (I am a non-US citizen, resident outside of the US) and I would like to use it to:
- buy and rent some real estate (in FL, PA, NC) using both my money and investor's money
- run my online publishing company (working in the European market)

I need a lawyer to help me setup the right company(ies) structure to accomplish these priorities:
1) Reduce taxation
2) Protect Assets
3) (eventually) lay the ground for a E-2 Visa in case my business will require me to move to the states on a full time basis

Just so you can have an idea, the online business is the cash cow, that I will use to provide for my family and fuel the real estate investing which in my vision is more long term.


Thanks!

Skills Required:

Apply to This Job